NewsThursday 29th October 2020
Broadreach Marine's team hit the spot again.
Broadreach Marine has been working on behalf of Matthews Daniel, Houston office to provide Marine Warranty Survey for ‘special cargo’ trans-shipment within Korea.
Our Captain Moon has delivered specialist advise to the client for:
Port Infrastructure and Storage Facilities suitability at the receiving port
Load-out suitability surveys for the Tug & Barge
Load-out lashings inspections and stowage plan
Load-in survey and offloading supervision.
We have received very positive feedback from Capt. Christopher Bowman, Senior Vice President / Senior Project Manager, Matthews Daniel, Houston office as follows:
1. Communications were effective, survey attendance was on time and deliverables received quickly.
2. Survey attendances were on time and deliverables were received quickly following scope of work completion.
3. Communications were timely, and status updates provided regularly which the Client appreciated as well.
4. All delivered final draft reports were very clear, well detailed with photos documenting the survey process.
5. Service invoice was presented at the agreed contract rate and was accompanied with al supporting receipts for expenses.’
When asked,’ Would you use BRM again?
Chris replied: ‘Yes, without hesitation. Customer service and level of service provided were very professional and over all experience was very good.’
Finally Chris said:
‘Thank you very much again Peter for all of your time and assistance with this survey scope of work. Big thanks to Capt. Moon as well for his time and continuous communications to keep myself and our Client informed of progress.’
We appreciate receiving customer feedback as part of our ISO9001 QMS and thank our clients for taking time to respond.